Sunday 13 April 2014

Round 7 of Renulek's Spring 2014 Napkin done, on to Round 8…

I'm now done with Round 7 on the Renulek Spring 2014 Napkin (you can see Renulek's post for the completed doily here).

Renulek Spring 2014 Napkin, Round 7
 So now I'm doing Round 8. I'm using Pineapple Parfait and Arctic Waters – the same colours that I used for Round 2. It's interesting to see how that yellow brightens up the blue. I expect this round will take me a good while…
Renulek Spring 2014 Napkin, Round 8 in progress

Threads: all Lizbeth Size 40.
Round 1: Pineapple Parfait and Butterfly Breeze
Round 2: Pineapple Parfait and Arctic Waters
Round 3: Pineapple Parfait and Fruit Fizz
Round 4: Spring Green and Butterfly Breeze
Round 5: Leafy Greens and Arctic Waters
Round 6: Leafy Greens and Butterfly Breeze
Round 7: Spring Green and Fruit Fizz
Round 8: Pineapple Parfait and Arctic Waters

4 comments:

  1. It is looking good in the thread you are using, but still a long way to go, I hope you have enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I do have enough thread, because I'm using bits from so many colours! Also, Size 40 does go somewhat further. I'm now thinking about the colours for Rounds 9–13. I'm definitely influenced by your completed doily… :-)

      Delete
  2. I love this organized riot of color! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous spring colors!!!!!!! I love how beautiful it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete